Fluid Mechanics I - Fundamental Fluid Mechanics
Time and Location
This is a half semester course.
Lecture: Tue 08-10 in H1012 and Thu 08-10 in H1012
Tutorial: Wed 14-18 in C130
1st Lecture 21/04/2020
1st Tutorial 22/04/2020
Due to the current situation all lectures will be pre-recorded and made available online over the ISIS portal. For questions and feedback we can be reached either through the (greatly expanded) contact hours or per email at email@example.com.
This information is also provided in the course overview on the TU-Homepage (course id 0531 L 210 and 0531 L 211):
- Access to the course will be provided via sending the following information to the email link provided above: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surname and given name
- Student number
- Course of study
- University of study
You will receive shortly thereafter an email with the login credentials for the ISIS course.
- Properties of liquids and gases
- Streamline theory (Bernoulli Equation)
- Frictionless flows (Euler Equation)
- Viscous flows (Navier-Stokes Equation)
4 SWS oder 2 STE or 6 LP