Fluid Mechanics I - Fundamental Fluid Mechanics
Time and Location
This is a half semester course.
First lecture: 13.04.2021
First tutorial: 14.04.2021
Due to the current situation the first lecture as well as the first tutorial of the upcoming semester will be a live digital event (via Zoom).
All subsequent lectures will be pre-recorded and made available online over the ISIS portal.
For questions and feedback we can be reached either through the (greatly expanded) contact hours or per email at stroemungslehre(at)fd.tu-berlin.de.
This information is also provided in the course overview on the TU-Homepage (course id 0531 L 210 and 0531 L 211):
- Access to the course will be provided via sending the following information to the email link provided above: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surname and given name
- Student number
- Course of study
- University of study
You will receive shortly thereafter an email with the login credentials for the ISIS course.
- Properties of liquids and gases
- Streamline theory (Bernoulli Equation)
- Frictionless flows (Euler Equation)
- Viscous flows (Navier-Stokes Equation)
4 SWS oder 2 STE or 6 LP