Final thesis: Implementation of Structural Computation Routines on an Aerodynamic BEM code
- Extraction of the airfoil data from the existing software
- Set-up a user interface for the definition of blade skin thickness and main spar dimensions as well as material data
- Compute blade volume, mass and Centre of Gravity
- Read aerodynamic data (lift and drag) from existing software and compute local bending moments and shear loads analytically
- Perform Modal Analysis calculations to compute the Eigenmodes of the blade
We require highly motivated applicants with good and broad theoretical background in Basic Engineering Principles and good programming skills (Qt or C++ are ideal).