Inhalt des Dokuments
Dr. Alessandro Orchini
Alessandro obtained his PhD from the University of Cambridge in 2017, focusing on the modelling of stability and nonlinear phenomena in thermo-acoustics. After a postdoctoral experience at Imperial College London, he was awarded a 2 year Alexander von Humbolt PostDoctoral Fellowship, which brought him at TU Berlin. In 2019, Alessandro was granted funding by the DFG to lead an independent research project, which currently funds his position as PI on the thermoacosutics of can-annular configurations.
- 2019-Present: PI on thermoacoustics of can-annular combustors
- 2017-2019: Alexander von Humbold PostDoctoral Fellow, TU Berlin
- 2017-2017: PostDoctoral Reascher, Imperial College London
- 2013-2016: PhD in Engineering, University of Cambridge
- 2008-2010: MSc in Theoretical Physics, University of Genoa